1. First meal of the day needs to be slow carb diet conforming. This is not a cheat meal. Today mine was a mix of mung bean and green lentils with ghee and some spices. This was accompanied by a little guacamole and an egg white omelet with an organic egg. The omlet was mixed with some onions.
2. About 2 hours later, I had some sliced grapefruit. Grapefruit juice is ideal but I could not find it (without added hi-fructose sugar) so that became my source of Naringin.
3. PAGG is taken to reduce glucose sensitivity but I am not on PAGG. I would love to hear if how PAGG or AGG is working for people on cheat day.
4. Lots of citrus juices during or lemon juice with water. I had a freshly squeezed glass of orange juice - heavenly.
5. Lots of going to the toilet. I had the honor of going about 4 times already and it is only tea time.
6. Regarding the contractions in between meals, I have not been good with those. I did walk briskly all day today. I think I might go to the gym to make up for no air squats or other stuff before my meal. But my first binge was a healthy soy burger(with muenster cheese) with some greens. Hardly a binge but I am trying to wait for an Opera pastry waiting for me in the fridge.
More thoughts on cheat day from the mind of Gary Saggu later as time progresses...now high tea (with scones and clotted cream, not! - I feel full already!)
- Gary Saggu